12.07.2010

a cup of hot chocolate

♥♥this is the great one of my happy friend..♥♥
♥usually, in the morning it always be my partner to begin all my activities..

♥when I was bored and got many trouble, it always entertain me and support me to keep on spirit and smiling..

♥when I stuck in one moment that I didn't know what I must do, it always give me inspirations and advice which I always happy to get that..

♥it always give me strength and honest when I got angry with someone else..

♥it always make me feel safe and peaceful..

♥when I get tired and sleepy, it always make me feel fresh again..

♥it always warm me when cold outside..

♥the last not least, it usually be my fairytail when I will go to sleep..


and day by day it always fill my day, it always be my friend when I started and finished my beautiful day.. :)) I♥HOT CHOCOLATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment